1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a lifelong resident of Beaver County. I graduated from Center High School where I played football. I then attended CCBC and Point Park University. I’m married to my wife, Richele, and we have two children – a 4 year old daughter and 1 year old son. We currently reside in Brighton Township. I’m also a huge fan of NASCAR! Contact Info: 7247772801 email@example.com
2. What do you like most about working at Beaver County Auto?
I’ve been here for two years, and the family/team atmosphere at Beaver County Auto is incredible. Our staff is customer oriented, and we always put the customer first.
4. What’s your favorite car on the lot?
The Dodge RAM trucks. I personally drive one, and the features options and capability makes it an awesome buy.
5. What’s your secret to being a successful sales person?
I’m friendly, outgoing, and can connect with people from all walks of life. I will always find the best deals for our customers and work with them to make sure they are driving a car off our lot.
6. What are you most looking forward to this year at the dealership?
I’m looking forward to meeting new people and turn them into customers. I want to continue to connect with previous customers for all their vehicle needs.
7. How can customers reach you in the event they want to purchase a car from you?
Potential customers can contact me on my cell phone 724-777-2801 or by stopping by the dealership Monday through Saturday. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook – William Schrum.