A few weeks back, I wrote a piece describing how our readers can become a part of the Young Living family, either by purchasing products or becoming a wholesale member by using our custom links (more to come on that at the end). Young Living isn’t just a company that produces and sells essential oils. Young Living has an entire line of baby products, called Seedlings, along with personal care cleaning products and much more, that are completely free of toxic chemicals. Young Living just launched a few new products at their recent convention, so let’s take a look at what those are and how you can buy them.

Since the summer heat is in full swing, many families will be headed to the beach in the coming weeks. For as dark as I am, even I need to use sunscreen. It’s time to ditch that Banana Boat for something free of toxins, parabens and chemicals. You really don’t want to put that on your child, do you? Young Living just released a brand new product, and it’s their Mineral Sunscreen. It is formulated without UV chemical absorbers, parabens, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes. It’s water and sweat-resistant, and formulated for those with sensitive skin. Young Living’s sunscreen contains no nano particles of titanium oxide, which are used in commercial sunscreens and cause health concerns. This product even has Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Frankincense essential oils mixed in! And the best part is that it doesn’t leave a white residue. A perfect product you can lather up on yourself and your children worry-free.

YL

After you’ve been out in the sun all day, whether or not you used sunscreen, one thing you should always do is take care of your skin as it recovers from the sun. Young Living’s After Sun Spray is the perfect thing to use to soothe and cool your skin. This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations, so your family can keep playing all day. Using menthol from mint, this spray soothes and cools the skin, providing immediate relief from the effects of outdoor activity. Plus, its moisturizing qualities—from ingredients such as aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil—also help prevent peeling and leave skin feeling soft and smooth instead of tacky or sticky.

Another can’t-do-without is insect repellent. We all need it and use it to keep giant mosquitoes and other bugs away from us on those hot summer days and nights. Young Living’s repellent is 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients, and it’s backed by scientific studies and approved by the EPA. It’s made with pure sesame oil and a blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties. This makes up 99% of the active ingredients in this special formula. The other 1% is vitamin E. It’s made without DEET, parabens, and chemicals. This is another fantastic product you can use liberally on your arms, legs, and face without worrying about using toxic chemicals on your body. What about small scratches and wounds, what about those pesky bruises and painful bumps, well, according to the article on https://luminas.com/pain-patch/ you can now use the natural power of plants in a small patch to relieve yourself or your children of these natural occurring hiking mishaps.

So, how can you purchase these products and much more? You have two options.

Use this link if you want to purchase directly from the Young Living website:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=11072858&enrollerid=11072858&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=customer

Use this link if you want to become a part of the Young Living family by becoming a member and having access to the entire product line at wholesale price:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=11072858&enrollerid=11072858&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member

If you have any questions at all, please email me at marc.grando@gmail.com

Marc is a lifelong resident of Beaver County. A 2001 graduate of Center High School and 2005 graduate of Point Park University, Marc is employed by the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School and officiates high school and college football. Follow Marc on Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram @marcgrando