With 26 locations in Pennsylvania alone, the two Bruster’s locations in Beaver County have been treating us for over 25 years. What’s so great about Bruster’s other than their amazing tasting ice cream? Well, their variety is outstanding, the people are charming, and their atmosphere is inviting…just to name a few!
Bruster’s is the place we meet with friends and family while we hang out under those famous red umbrellas. I’ve enjoyed a Bruster’s cake for a birthday or two, where unlike some of its competitors; I got to pick my own cake flavor, ice cream flavor, and sundae topping.
Let’s not forget that we have all been to an event where we have seen the famous Bruster’s cart and mascot catered with the good stuff.
Most popular items:
- Any flavor of Ice Cream + homemade Waffle cone: (this one is obvious!)
- Banana Split
- Peanut Butter Cup Sundae
- Brownie Sundae
- Homemade Waffle bowl: Ice Cream + toppings + whipped cream + cherry
You should try:
- Sorbet or Italian Ice: 100% dairy free
- Icecap: Italian Ice + Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blasts: Ice Cream + topping mix-ins
- No Sugar Added or Yogurt Ice Cream: Amazing!
- Apple Dumplings (seasonal)
- Pecan Balls: These can be topped with any flavor ice cream
Did You Know?
- You can visit your favorite store’s page and sign up for alerts to receive emails from Bruster’s when your favorite flavors are in stock. Who can beat that?
- Bridgewater only: When it’s raining they give you a FREE second scoop of ice cream!
- Banana Thursday’s still exist. You can bring in your own banana on a Thursday for a half off Banana Split!
- They give you free doggie, kitty, and child (under 40”) sundaes. Bring the whole crew!
- Bruster’s offers a Sweet Rewards program. You can begin a punch card for cones, pints or quarts. After so many you get one free!
- You don’t have to represent a business for their catering; you can request one for your party or event!
What are your favorite flavors at Bruster’s? What is your favorite specialty item? Do you have a good Bruster’s store to share? Tell us in the comments below!