Bowser’s restaurant is a great place to grab a sandwich and a craft beer. They specialize in Pittsburgh Style Sandwiches, salads with way too many French fries, wings, and monster fish sandwiches.
- Phone: 724-774-5536
- Monday-Saturday Hours: 11 am – Midnight
- Sunday Hours: 11 am – 10 pm
- Website: friesandslaw.com
Want to know more about this restaurant? Here are some of the articles we have written about them over the years:
- Bowser’s Restaurant – Yinz Want Fries On ‘at?
- Hoagie Heaven: 20+ Years of Local Hoagie Fundraiser Sales
- 6 Great Places to Grab a Craft Beer in Beaver County: Part 1
- What Would You Have For Your Last Meal in Beaver County?
- Who Has the Best Fried Fish in Beaver County?
- Best French Fries: #4 – Bowser’s Restaurant