As part of our ongoing, year-long partnership with Beaver County Auto, we will be featuring a sales person of the month. For the month of June, the #1 sales person award goes to Jerome Simpson. We conducted a brief interview with Jerome so that you may get to know him better, and if you’re looking to purchase a vehicle from their dealerships in Chippewa, make sure you ask for Jerome!
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I grew up in Long Island, New York, and had to transition in to living on the Northside of Pittsburgh. I graduated high school from Oliver (in the city). I took classes at CCAC, and not too long after that I purchased a home in New Castle.
2. How long have you been working at Beaver County Auto?
It’ll be three years in January.
3. What’s the best part about working at Beaver County Auto?
We are changing lives one car at a time.
4. What’s your favorite car on the lot?
The Jeep Grand Cherokee.
5. How can customers reach you in the event they want to purchase a car from you?
Potential customers can contact me on my cell phone 412-315-5051 or by stopping by the dealership Monday through Saturday. My email is email@example.com.