As part of our ongoing, year-long partnership with Beaver County Auto, we will be featuring a sales person of the month. For the month of January, the #1 sales person award goes to Jerome Simpson. We conducted a brief interview with Jerome so that you may get to know him better, and if you’re looking to purchase a vehicle from their dealerships in Chippewa, make sure you ask for Jerome!
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I grew up in Long Island, New York, and had to transition in to living on the Northside of Pittsburgh. I graduated high school from Oliver (in the city). I took classes at CCAC, and not too long after that I purchased a home in New Castle.
2. How long have you been working at Beaver County Auto?
I’ve been here 3 years as of January.
3. What’s the best part about working at Beaver County Auto?
We are changing lives one car at a time.
4. What’s your favorite car on the lot?
The Jeep Grand Cherokee.
5. How can customers reach you in the event they want to purchase a car from you?
Potential customers can contact me on my cell phone 412-315-5051 or by stopping by the dealership Monday through Saturday. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.