As part of our ongoing, year-long partnership with Beaver County Auto, we will be featuring a sales person of the month. February’s recipient is Bob Willard. We conducted a brief interview with Bob so that you may get to know him better, and if you’re looking to purchase a vehicle from their dealerships in Chippewa, make sure you ask for Bob!
1. How long have you been with Beaver County Auto?
I’ve been with them for 23 years. I started when it was Linda Jones and now, Beaver County Auto.
2. What do you like most about working at Beaver County Auto?
I like working for a dealership that is like a big family. We have a lot of people who have been here for a long time.
3. Why should someone buy a car at Beaver County Auto?
We try to make buying a vehicle fun and easy!
4. How can customers reach you in the event they want to purchase a car from you?
Potential customers can contact me on my cell phone 724-630-8953 or by stopping by the dealership.
5. What’s the best thing about living and working in Beaver County?
It always seems like that everyone is connected. Everybody knows everybody. Beaver County will always be home to me.